CONTROLLERS OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
Any personal information provided to or gathered by Prione under this Privacy Notice will be stored and controlled by Prione.
WHAT PERSONAL INFORMATION ABOUT CUSTOMERS DOES PRIONE GATHER?
The information we learn from Website users helps us personalise and continually improve your experience of using the Website. We use your information to provide you details of the services we provide at Prione. If you submit this information in relation to a potential job opportunity advertised on the Website, we may use this information to communicate with you for the proposed opportunity and/or to evaluate your candidature and suitability for the proposed job opportunity. We also use this information to improve our platform, prevent or detect fraud or abuses of our Website and enable third parties to carry out certain applicable functions.
Here are the types of information we gather.
INFORMATION YOU GIVE US
We receive and store any information you enter on our Website or give us in any other way. Click here to see examples of what we collect. You can choose not to provide certain information, however, that may affect our capability to provide you with the aforesaid services/information about Prione. We use the information that you provide for purposes such as providing the aforesaid services, improving our platform and communicating with you for various potential job openings and opportunities.
INFORMATION FROM OTHER SOURCES
We might receive information about you from other sources and add it to your account information.
By using or continuing to use the Website, you agree to our use of your information (including sensitive personal information, if any) in accordance with this Privacy Notice, as may be amended from time to time by Prione in its discretion. You also agree and consent to us collecting, storing, processing, transferring and sharing information (including sensitive personal information, if any) related to you with third parties or service providers for the purposes as set out in this Privacy Notice.
We may be required to share the aforesaid information with government authorities and agencies for the purposes of verification of identity or for prevention, detection, investigation including cyber incidents, prosecution and punishment of offences. You agree and consent for Prione to disclose your information, if so required under the applicable laws.
WHAT ABOUT COOKIES?
- Cookies are alphanumeric identifiers that we transfer to your computer's hard drive through your web browser to enable our systems to recognise your browser and to provide certain features on the Website.
- If you do leave cookies turned on, be sure to sign off when you finish using a shared computer.
DOES PRIONE SHARE THE INFORMATION IT RECEIVES?
Information about our customers is an important part of our business and we are not in the business of selling it to others. Prione shares customer information only as described under this Privacy Notice and with the subsidiaries/associates of Prione(if required) and that are either subject to this Privacy Notice or follow practices at least as protective as those described in this Privacy Notice.
- Affiliated Businesses We Do Not Control: We work closely with associated businesses and in some cases, provide services jointly with or on behalf of these businesses. We may share your information with such businesses on a need-to-know basis and require them to follow practices at least as protective as those described in this Privacy Notice.
- Third Party Service Providers: We employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. These service providers may have access to your personal information needed to perform their functions, but may not use it for other purposes. Further, they will process the personal information in accordance with this Privacy Notice and as permitted by the applicable law.
- Business Transfers: As we continue to develop our business/services, we might sell, buy, restructure or reorganize our subsidiaries or other business units. In such transactions, your information generally is one of the transferred business assets but remains subject to the promises made in any pre-existing Privacy Notice (unless, of course, you consent otherwise). Also, in the unlikely event that Prione or substantially all of its assets are acquired, customer information will of course be one of the transferred assets.
- Protection of Prione and Others: We release account details and other personal information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law; enforce or apply our Conditions of Use and other agreements; or protect the rights, property or safety of Prione, our users or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies, organisations, government or regulatory authorities for fraud protection and credit risk reduction. However, this does not include selling, renting, sharing or otherwise disclosing personally identifiable information from customers for commercial purposes in a way that is contrary to the commitments made in this Privacy Notice.
- With your consent: Other than as set out above, you will receive notice when information about you might go to third parties and you will have an opportunity to choose not to share the information.
Whenever we transfer personal information to countries outside India in the course of sharing information as set out above, we will ensure that the information is transferred in accordance with this Privacy Notice and as permitted by the applicable laws including but not limited to Information Technology Act, 2000 and the rules framed there under.
HOW SECURE IS INFORMATION ABOUT ME?
- We work to protect the security of your information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information you input in addition to maintaining security of your information as per the International Standard IS/ISO/IEC 27001 on "Information Technology Security Techniques Information Security Management System-Requirements".
- We maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards in connection with the collection, storage and disclosure of personal information (including sensitive personal information, if collected). Our security procedures may require that we occasionally request proof of identity before we disclose personal information to you.
- It is important for you to protect against unauthorised access to your password and to your computer. Be sure to sign off when you finish using a shared computer.
WHAT ABOUT THIRD-PARTY ADVERTISERS AND LINKS TO OTHER WEB SITES?
Our Website does not include third-party advertising and links to other websites.
WHAT INFORMATION CAN I ACCESS?
Prione gives you access to a broad range of information about your account and your interactions with Prione for the limited purpose of viewing and, in certain cases, updating that information. This list will change as our Website evolves.
WHAT CHOICES DO I HAVE?
- As discussed above, you can always choose not to provide information, even though it might be needed to take advantage of the Website features such as, an enquiry to be addressed by Prione team, etc.
- You can add or update certain information on pages such as those referenced in Contact Us section. When you update information, we usually keep a copy of the previous version for our records.
- If you do not want to receive e-mail or other mail from us, please adjust your customer communication preferences accordingly. If you do not want to receive Conditions of Use and other legal notices from us, such as this Privacy Notice, those notices will still govern your use of the Website, and it is your responsibility to review them for changes.
ARE CHILDREN ALLOWED TO USE THE WEBSITE?
Use of the Website is available only to persons who can form a legally binding contract under the Indian Contract Act, 1872. If you are a minor i.e. under the age of 18 years, you may use the Website only with the involvement of a parent or guardian.
NOTICES AND REVISIONS
If you have any concern about privacy or grievances at Prione, please write us on email@example.com with a thorough description and we
will try to resolve the issue for you.
Our business changes constantly and our Privacy Notice and the Conditions of Use will change also. We may e-mail periodic reminders of our notices and conditions, unless you have instructed us not to, but you should check our Website frequently to see recent changes.
Unless stated otherwise, our current Privacy Notice applies to all information that we have about you and your account. We stand behind the promises we make, however, and will never materially change our policies and practices to make them less protective of customer information collected in the past without the consent of affected customers.